About This Opportunity
UX/UI Design Internship in Shanghai
This is one of the hottest projects any intern could be part of. The organization is funded by the largest Venture Capitals and has collected very enviable accolades
We are the first startup in Asia to develop an innovative AI solution to improve workers’ safety and fix operation issues in the construction industry. One in every ten workers gets injured every year costing millions of dollars and lives. In the past 25 years, construction workers’ productivity saw zero increase due to the fact that it was hard to digitalize construction sites. This can all be prevented with new cost-effective measures. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitalize data , which was previously impossible,and translate them into human language.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer who is able to understand our business
requirements and any technical limitations, as well as responsible for conceiving and
conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user
flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a
great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
● Translate concepts and ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Deliver customer-focused innovation throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and enhancement of existing features. Uses research, analytics, Call Center feedback, user testing, and various other tools/feedback to drive innovation.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher relevant in multimedia
● Experience in UX & UI for web and mobile apps.
● Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● Understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Prefer full time but part time is acceptable.
• Working hour: From 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday