About This Opportunity
Mech./Software Engineer (Interns), China
About the company
The hiring company is a Software Engineering Group made up of over 80 sub companies located in China. They are among the talented Top 10 firms in the areas of management, development, engineering, automation solutions and testing positions. The company capitalizes on existing software investments while setting course for new technology horizons across all levels which enables efficient delivery.
Job Duties include:
- Evaluate systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Bachelor’s degree is required (BSc degree in Engineering / related engineering field)
- Fluent in English.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission – upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou