About This Opportunity
HR MANAGER (RECRUITMENT, SELECTION, PROMOTION, OFFICE MANAGER) – China
ABOUT HOST COMPANY
Established in 1994 (Texas, USA) and specializes in producing top quality contingency, RPO & HR advisory services. It provides ultimate human resource solutions to precisely suit the needs of different organizations. With solid structure clients enjoy the best of industry’s response time to deal with resource crunch. in addition, the company has in-depth understanding of various aspects of business and client’s specific requirement with clear insight of the changing business dynamics.
- Recruitment and Selection Process Strategy, we believe our process can be improved both efficiency and experience
- Recruitment Campaigning, together with our marketing and design team we want to create an unique look and feel to each position and placement
- Think, analyse, decide and execute our HR Management, we look for a person that can realise and execute with support of our Chinese team to find and select the right people.
- Build with our team, and better HR department to find creative staff and international new interns for the longer term.
- Manage HR platforms, Allocate resources to create a wider HR network
- Administrative tasks, Manage office related processes
- Proven skills in Excel/Word/PPT, Photoshop is a pre.
- Well spoken / written English (not fluency required)
- Being well organized and detail oriented
- Create procedures, policies and processes
- Excellent in inter-personal relations and manage personal issues
- HR Background and 2-3 years HR education
- Chinese / Cantonese language skills is an asset
- Excellent organisation skills / Document archiving
- Open-minded and willing to explore new ideas
- Vision and open-mind
- Detail oriented and hands-on mentality (do-it)
- No 9-5 mentality
- Able to work in Pazhou
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).