About This Opportunity
Digital Marketing Analyst -Urgent Internship in China
About the Company
An American company specializing in the use of multi-level marketing to sell health, beauty, and home care products. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Michigan. Also, ranked Top 30 among the largest privately held companies in the United States by Forbes in 2015 based on revenue, and No. 1 among multi-level marketing companies by Direct Selling News in 2015.
- Assigning and editing project work for SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Reviewing project deliverables and ensuring quality standards and on-time completion
- Researching industry trends and tools, and updating and developing internal processes to reflect best practices
- Implementing client digital assets, including trafficking of ads and keywords in Paid Search
- Monitoring client campaign performance and preparing reports
- Tracking the success of our internal business group and preparing reports
- Assisting with the development of case studies and presentations that illustrate the value of our business group
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Strong interest to work in the translation industry, translation work.
- Other language skills (will be a plus).
- Focus on protecting rules within the team over excellent skills.
- Familiarity with best practices and the latest developments in SEO, Social Media, Mobile and Display advertising
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou