About This Opportunity
Corporate Strategy Analyst (Internship in China)
The hiring company is headquartered in New York City and founded in 1997, it is an industry-leading advertising and marketing agency. The company has 73 global offices across 6 continents. We are a values-driven company with a passion for unique service delivery to our Clients.
• Drafting and writing research reports for Client Use
• Initiate, review and optimize grants with partners and potential partners.
• Contribute to policy research and analysis.
• Build relationships with potential partner organizations that may engage in the issue.
• Other related tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate an ability to network with other organization.
• Solid understanding of and passion for economic freedom and a strong commitment to advancing freedom and wellbeing for individuals, communities and societies.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou