About This Opportunity
About the Company
The hiring company is a US- based Corporation which has been in operation since 1960. The company provides communication services, products, and technologies to many of the well-known brands in the world. Our solutions enable businesses to acquire, retain and sell more to existing customers as well as improve their brand presence in the marketplace.
- Create content for Taylor’s local China website as well as select social media platforms.
- Assist and support Direct Sales BDM.
- RFI/RFQ/RFP form-filling assistance (Microsoft Office Suite skills are key).
- Assist Customer Service Team with customer inquiries.
- Customer Service/Sales Support
- Assist with production orders and processing through the system.
- Quality Control /QA support.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Comfortable traveling in China.
- Professional, self-starter.
- Ability to plan ahead, adapt to new situations and solve problems.
- Results driven and thirst for real-world experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Print, digital marketing industry knowledge, background, general inclination is helpful.
- English language skills (Mandarin a plus!).
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324