About This Opportunity
Budget Research Coordinator – China Internship
About the Company:
The hiring company is one of the nation’s largest retirement plan recordkeepers, offering products and services for defined contribution, defined benefit and welfare plans. The Company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois (USA). It grew into one of the largest financial services companies in the U.S., offering life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, group insurance and reinsurance.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustment are made in accordance with program changes.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Active enrollment at college/university or Working towards Bachelor’s degree or MBA in one of themajors and/or MBA programs – Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Finance, HR, Marketing.
• Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• Fluent in English.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
• Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Additional knowledge, skills and abilities may be required based on specific internship description.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).