• Communicating daily with company’s different departments on upcoming events and working with other teams in updating company’s news.
• Managing social media platform such as company facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc.
• Regularly updating supervisor on social media news / information.
• Participating in the continuous knowledge share by providing own ideas for training topics, writing industry articles for publication and sharing insight with the company.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree required.
• Fluent in English.
• Understand and display knowledge in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrate ability to network with other organization.
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.