About This Opportunity
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP IN SHANGHAI
Our Client is the world’s largest incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry. They identify and build proven Internet business models in new markets where and seek to scale them into market leading companies. Started in 2007 and now has more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
Why they are a great place to work>
- It’s the opportunity to work on conceiving, designing and building the next generation e-commerce experience. It’s the uncommon chance to be at the start of something big – a movement to change how people discover and purchase products online.
- A remarkably open, nimble & progressive environment – every voice is heard, and you can really see your work incorporated, brought to fruition, and delivering a real impact.
- A culture and team that allows you to perform at your best. Their Team is global, young, diverse and world-class; with both creative and analytical talent, they all share a deep passion to create, build and shape the future.
- Researching and defining the requirements for the business model and go to market strategy.
- Analyzing and identifying the needs and use cases of all stakeholders from end users to customer service.
- You work closely with the Marketing and the User Experience teams to deliver high-quality products and features, and setup and manage product intelligence, reporting and on-site marketing.
- Manage the website to ensure that every product and feature is working properly.
- Design, user experience, web development, engineering or related background.
- Good level of English (C1 at least).
- Previous experience in OpenCart is desirable.
- Passionate about web and mobile technology and products, have a hands-on approach to everything you do, and are looking for a big challenge to drive impact.
- Entrepreneurial driving, ability to achieve ambitious goals in a fast paced environment and high analytical skills based on user data and research.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent thinking, pro-active problem solving and the flexiblility to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Graphic design and web development skills are a major plus.
- Interest in cosmetics and beauty is desirable.