Events Management (Urgent Internship in China)
• Communicating daily with the project team on upcoming events and working with other teams for fully integrated projects.
• Sourcing products and vendors for events and communicating with third parties on behalf of the client.
• Finding and connecting with potential venues and partners for future collaboration.
• Controlling third party costs within a specific budget and managing payments for all 3rd parties.
• Regularly updating supervisor with project progress and informing team of procurement, vendor and third party requirements, deadlines, and costs.
• Participating in the continuous knowledge share by providing own ideas for training topics, writing industry articles for publication and sharing insight with the company.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree required – events management, project management, hospitality, or related discipline.
• Fluent in English.
• Understand and display knowledge in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrate ability to network with other organization.
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)