The hiring company was founded as Global Executive Business Service and is best known for its integrated events management solutions. The company has 1,200 users spanning 35 countries worldwide, with large corporations like Coca Cola, MasterCard and Dell part of its client mix.
• Communicating daily with the project team on upcoming events and working with other teams for fully integrated projects.
• Sourcing products and vendors for events and communicating with third parties on behalf of the client.
• Finding and connecting with potential venues and partners for future collaboration.
• Controlling third party costs within a specific budget and managing payments for all 3rd parties.
• Regularly updating supervisor with project progress and informing team of procurement, vendor and third party requirements, deadlines, and costs.
• Participating in the continuous knowledge share by providing own ideas for training topics, writing industry articles for publication and sharing insight with the company.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree required – events management, project management, hospitality, or related discipline.
• Fluent in English.
• Understand and display knowledge in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrate ability to network with other organization.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou