• Drafting and writing research reports for Client Use
• Initiate, review and optimize grants with partners and potential partners.
• Contribute to policy research and analysis.
• Build relationships with potential partner organizations that may engage in the issue.
• Other related task.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate an ability to network with other organization.
• Solid understanding of and passion for economic freedom and a strong commitment to advancing freedom and wellbeing for individuals, communities and societies.
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)