About the Company
The organization is a Silicon Valley Based Company with Global Branches. Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that support Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
Duration: 6 -12 Months
Stipend: Paid Internship $500 -$800 per month
Front-end Full stack web developer (Lead)
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Create web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
- BS/BA or equivalent with professional application/frontend development exposure.
- Experience developing node. js applications
- A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
Advanced Automation Test Engineer
- Develop and maintain test scripts in an automated framework
- Provide accurate estimates for test design and execution
- Develop/utilize tools and programs to facilitate testing
- Identify testing strategy for legacy applications with little or no documented requirements
- Work on backend layers, such as third-party tools, API, database, etc., to ensure the underlying technical changes comply with software requirements
- Interpret requirements to develop positive and negative test scenarios
- Adhere to team priorities and work well in an integrated developer/tester environment
- Bachelor degree or above, computer related professional, English reading and writing proficient, fluent in spoken language
- Familiar with the software testing process
- Familiar with Linux and database knowledge
- Familiar with the common automated testing framework or tools, such as selenium, Appium, Git, Maven, testing, Jenkins, Spring boot
- Proficient in UI automated testing, mobile automation testing
- Set up an automated test environment for configuring Web / Android / IOS products, record, write and maintain automated program scripts, perform automated tests and report problems
- Prefer to have Java web application development experience with Spring Boot and Angular 4
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong analysis, learning ability, and better communication skills