About This Opportunity
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist/help to ensure the high-quality recordings of music, speech and sound effects.
- Confer with immediate supervisor(s) in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
- Other related duties
- Currently enrolled in College or University in the fields of radio & television, music, audio, performing arts, broadcasting, or electrical engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer Literate
- Ability to deliver high-quality exceptional services.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills, strong technical skills, good work habits, and a team-orientated approach.
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)