About This Opportunity
China Internship Program: Software Engineer Intern Position
Are you a creative thinker, eager to implement your ideas and build on the ideas of others? Do you want to gain experience on a wide variety of platforms? Do you enjoy learning continuously as you work? Are you looking for a challenging role that may evolve into a career?
If you answered yes to these questions then you will be interested in joining our team for an internship in China.
Huawei, the leader in Chinese Technology Market, is seeking a talented and creative software engineering intern to contribute to their products. You will have opportunities to work at all layers of software on Mobile platforms such as Android, as well as develop demos and tools for Microsoft Windows. The successful candidate will thrive in an organization whose values focus on the customer, innovation, integrity, amazing people and collaboration. Join the Huawei Today for Internship in China program. Apply now
Very Competitive only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned as business needs require):
You will report to a local Software Manager and are expected to be a proficient programmer versed in C, C++ and Java. An interest in Mobile applications and system internals is essential. This full time internship starts immediately.
You Will Face These Typical Haptic Programming Tasks, As Well As Several Others Not Listed Here
- Develop applications and demonstrations for Android, iOS and Tizen
- Maintain and extend Immersion’s developer tools and APIs
- Assist Android developers using Immersion’s haptic APIs
- Port existing software to new platforms
- Assist with build automation
- Slight experience in C/C++ development or equivalent coursework
- Java development or equivalent coursework
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or other scientific field
- Familiarity with Android application development (Java, Android SDK and NDK, Eclipse, Android Studio)
- Familiarity with developing software on Linux
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite for documentation and communication skills