About This Opportunity
Social Media Marketing Associate in China (Internship)
Description of company
The host company is a boutique media and event management agency working with international clients in China. Founded in 2010, with the mission to inspire greatness, build a trusted network and create shareable experiences. Our clients include local community partners and multinational brands seeking to increase their profile and activate online and offline in China
● Support on developing, producing and delivering projects from the concept to implementation phases
● Communicate and adhere to the timelines and priorities stated on each project
● Maintain and grow client relationships
● Create event flyers and other marketing-related visuals.
● Assistance with visual elements of event production.
● Social Media Content Creation – manage and post on company and client social media accounts (local and international social media sites)
● Work closely with social media team to create coherent and effective web and print promotions.
● Assistance with printing process.
● Strategic Network Growth: Strike up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
● Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue openings, competitors, apps, etc.
Preferred Key Competencies:
● Student or recent graduate of marketing, graphic design or related field.
● Native English speaker with basic Chinese skills
● Strong interest in the event and media industry
● Experienced with Social Media platforms
● Experienced with using Microsoft Office
● Basic knowledge of Photoshop
● Good eye for color, design and typography with strong creative skills in branding.
● Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines.
● Open-minded approach to work.