About This Opportunity
Real Estate Agents – Internship in China
About the Company
A hiring firm founded in 1992 in response to new opportunities in Asian corporate financial market. The company is committed to delivering on its brand promise to serve clients, associates and our communities. In addition, the company is a leader in retirement products, including variable, fixed and fixed index annuities, with more than 3500 associates and locations across Europe and USA.
- Participate in market analyses.
- Participate in the mortgage loan process, including credit ratings; underwriting verifications; truth-in-lending reports; closing documents; packaging loans for the secondary mortgage market; and so forth.
- Perform “in-house” appraisal functions such as obtaining comparable sales data, cost and income figures, and assembling reports for the appraisals.
- Prepare portfolios (property briefs) of prospective properties to be provided to a sales agent after the agent has qualified the client.
- Develop and maintain lists of “for sale by owner” properties for follow-up mailings and contact by the regular staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
- Fluent in English.
- Very passionate and dedicated in the chosen field.
- An interest in commercial real estate industry
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou