About This Opportunity
Project Engineer – Urgent Internship in China
About the Company:
The host Company is a German Giant Engineering Company with the deep network into all sectors than any other Multinational Organization in China. Their areas of operation expand beyond Automotive, Energy, Appliance Solutions, Prosys and Electronics
Job Roles –
- Support sales team to coordinate technical review with customer, Participate in evaluating project feasibility analysis.
- According to company current kick off procedure from sales team; and work possible project timing schedule.
- Take kick off meeting; define team members’ duty and animation of a cross-functional team supporting the project.
- Update project development schedule, Timely project review the execution of project development tasks and planning follow-up.
- Launch readiness including all required manufacturing resources (lines, machines, molds, gauges, raw material, human resources, documentation…)
- Manage customer communication, coordination, and issue resolution within the team for new projects launch
- Implement project phase review with team and filling all related documents.
- Project sample tracking & Engineering change control
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent in English
- Junior college and above
- Take responsibilities for own work.
- Familiar with 8D-Problem Solving, TS16949 quality management system and five-tool.
- Familiar with products & process development systems.
- Excellent English skill in verbal and written.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).