A fashion house and luxury retail company founded in 1984. The company appears on most of its products, ranging from luxury trunks and leather goods to ready to wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses and books. Again, it is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end department stores, and through the e-commerce section of its website.
• Organizing and coordinating orders
• Quality Control
• CAD design work to create technical packs for production.
• Stock control and logistics support
• Overall support in a creative production environment.
• Other assigned tasks.
• Working towards a degree / certificate in related field.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Willingness to work anywhere.
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou