About This Opportunity
Pharmacy (Internship in China)
- Demonstrates knowledge of pharmacy distributive services
- Must also maintain the required records of dispensing
- Review and monitor medications and orders written by therapists and see if they are safe and effective
- Participates as a team member and is accountable for own work responsibilities.
- Provides clinical pharmaceutical care to patients under the close supervision of a licensed pharmacist
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Maintains compliance with departmental policies and procedures
- Engages in professional self-development
- Analyze medications to determine identity, purity and strength
- Require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of the chemicals used in drugs and the effects of their combination
- Must be sympathetic to the queries of the customers and help them in the understanding the dosage etc
- Must pay attention to details and be careful when compounding
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)