About This Opportunity
Paid Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Intern)
The company is established in January 2006. Along with 9 years development, they have quickly grown to become one of the leading ISP and Telecom service providers in Hong Kong, Greater China and Taiwan and have focused on providing easy-to-use, fast, effective and reliable online business solutions and latest information technologies to assist our clients to solve all the technical issues and difficulties. They have offices in all main cities in PRD area; Data centers are located in HK, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shanghai and Suzhou. Service covers from foreign industries, factories to International schools…etc.
- Independently complete IT product sales tasks.
- Develop new and solid International enterprises prospects, promote IT products to meet business / sales targets in Greater China.
- Often visit potential customers and execute sales process with solid deals closings.
- Collect customer requirements on a system and communicate with internal team accurately.
- Social networking & business events communication.
- With quality service concepts for pre-sale, during and after-sales.
- Present good sales motivation influence for the team peers.
- Weekly & Monthly working reports are required.
- Challenge taker, team player.
- Bachelor degree, majors in marketing, business management, information technology or related are preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal skills are required.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Business trips are often needed.
- Practical with Microsoft Office and basic computer knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, goal-oriented, presentable, sociable, self-motivated, honest, hard-working, independent, multi-tasking.
- Duration: At least 3 Months and Above
- Stipend: 4000 RMB ($700) per Month
- Others: A possibility of a full-time Job for outstanding performance. Salary will be negotiated thereafter