About This Opportunity
Mechanical Engineering, Design and Testing Internship in China for Students and Graduates
Title: Mechanical Engineer Intern
Duration: Minimum term 3 months – preferred term is 4-6month
Summary: Design, Mechanical and Electromechanical Products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
This Mechanical Engineering internship is a great opportunity for Young graduates and students to jump start their career in the Mechanical Engineering Sector. The Company was established in 1998, they design, develop and manufacture Customized consumer electronic gadgets and allied products. With their headquarters in Danmark, they are well established in China, they are responsible for the entire Value Chain through Design and Development Process from the idea and seeding till the final output. With an extensive Knowledgebase of consumer data and market information from Western and Chinese Markets, they offer boutique services to satisfy all players in the Value Chain.
Get ready to be Challenged beyond your limits as we put you through this learning experience. With adequate mentoring and coaching, you will learn all facets of project management, design, implementation, and manufacturing. You will be working with seasoned Experts in the field who are patient and committed to your success. Apply now for this Engineering Internship
Skills required For this Internship:
- Essential experience in dealing with product lifecycle management (PLM) and finite element analysis (FEA).
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView )
- Knowledge of core concepts of mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science
- Creativity and conceptual sills
- Being able to document and communicate technical ideas in a very clear and effective manner
- Technical writing skills will be an added advantage
- BSc degree in Engineering
Job Duties include:
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Designing feasibility and testing methods to confirm Mechanical design ideas.
- Design Mechanical and electromechanical products through implementation of customer requirements, data and researching soliciting observations from operators.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design system components to meet project requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Interns will test, evaluate and validate theoretical designs for production processes
- Proactively Identify, and design solutions to emerging problems
- Conduct final evaluation on product’s performance, client feedback and related safety issues
- Implement feedback to alter and modify existing designs to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunction
- Project Management and Budget estimation for new projects
- Liaise with Operators to solicit required observations.
- Effectively document reports and technical requirements
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).