About This Opportunity
Make-Up Artist (Internship in China)
- Alter or maintain makeup during productions as necessary to compensate for lighting changes or to achieve continuity of effect.
- Analyze a script, noting events that affect each character’s appearance, so that plans can be made for each scene.
- Apply makeup to enhance, and/or alter the appearance of people appearing in productions such as movies.
- Assess performers’ skin-type in order to ensure that make-up will not cause break-outs or skin irritations.
- Other assigned duties
- Require a minimum of a High School Diploma / Certificate in Cosmetology or the equivalent (degree, etc).
- Fluent in English
- Creativity, Time management, physical stamina and customer service.
- Highly Responsible and Dedicated
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)