About This Opportunity
Loan Trading Assistant (Internship in China)
About the Company
A United States financial services company and a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Their core business lines include title insurance and closing/settlement services; title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services, home warranty products; property, trust and investment advisory services.
- Assist in the preparation of the company products.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely and adequate information processing.
- Establishing a friendly business relationship with clients.
- Weekly report on assigned duties.
- Ensure proper administrative work (filing, etc)
- Other assigned tasks
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- strong numerical ability and quantitative skills.
- self-confidence, drive and tenacity.
- Team player.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou