About This Opportunity
Law Department – Paralegal (Students) Internship in China
JOB DUTIES –
- Filing – physical paper files and electronic files
- Scanning and copying
- Courthouse runs and deliveries
- E-filing court documents
- Scheduling appointments and depositions
- Mail—incoming, outgoing, and certified
- Summarize records
- Discovery – draft answers, collect documents from clients, document production
- Exhibit preparation
- Witness contacts and coordination
- Legal research
- Assist attorney at trial, deposition or other court appearance
- Must have graduated from or currently enrolled in an accredited University.
- If currently enrolled, must have completed at least 50% of the required course curriculum.
- Interns can work throughout their degree program as long as they are actively pursuing a degree and up to six months after earning their degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)