About This Opportunity
Junior Sales Broker (Internship in China)
About the Company —
A Connecticut (United States) based investment and insurance company founded in 1937. It was ranked among Fortune 500 in the year of 2017. The company’s earnings are divided between property and casualty operations, group benefits and mutual funds. They sell products primarily through a network of agents and brokers, and have also been the auto and home insurance writer for members for more than 25 years.
- Conducting inbound and outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers.
- Analysing information relating to specific companies.
- Establishing customer needs and liaises with each sales team on ongoing dealings.
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Drafting and writing research reports for Client use.
- Other assigned tasks
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Insurance or related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- strong numerical ability and quantitative skills.
- self-confidence, drive and tenacity.
- Team player.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou