About the company
As a professional engineering consulting firm which serves industry in the application of computer-aided design, drafting, and analysis, and experimental testing. Team members have provided innovative solutions to complex engineering problems in the power, nuclear, aerospace, defense, petro-chemical, steel, transportation, textile, and construction industries. They have been highly successful in obtaining effective solutions to wide- ranging problems by applying engineering mechanics and/or testing to pressure components, mechanical equipment, structures, systems, processes, and concepts.
1. Assist Engineering Design Team with research working with Drafters, Designers and
2. Responsible for modification, preparation and checking submittals.
3. Embark on business trips to Project sites for installation, inspection and monitoring
sponsored by the organization
4. Contact and Coordinate between design team and users. Will ensure the feedback system
is working efficiently for client satisfaction purposes
5. Based on performance within 3 months of work, Interns may be promoted
as project coordinator to coordinate other staff work;
6. Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
Fluent in English
Skilled in using AUTOCAD and SOLIDWORKS software;
Honest, responsible, serious and responsible for doing things;
Ability to learn new technology and new knowledge quickly;
Capable of working overtime and on a business trip;
Ability to take personal initiatives and be pushed out of conform zone
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).