About This Opportunity
Junior Auditor (Interns)
- Auditing select areas of a financial statements and note disclosures.
- Work with clients documents, communicate with the clients.
- Ability to work with accounting software.
- Apply FASB and GASB accounting and reporting standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong numerical ability and quantitative skills.
- Basic knowledge of audit principles.
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)