About This Opportunity
Internet of things Internships – Consulting Associate (China)
What is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?
The Internet of Things (IoT) includes all connected devices, from your smartphone to your Grandfather’s heart monitor. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) refers to all connected devices used by businesses in manufacturing, R&D and other areas. Cisco predicts that the IIoT will add $20 trillion dollars to the global economy by 2030. It is simply the most important technology revolution of your career.
What is the role of an IoT Consulting Associate?
IoT Consulting Associates support all aspects of project planning and execution.
- Research and organize information for client project execution.
- Engage industry experts, executives, entrepreneurs to crowdsource their expertise.
- Support co-innovation planning and facilitate partnership engagement.
- Support technology development and deployment.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Fluent in English
- Ambitious, independent-minded young leaders with a team-first mentality.
- Deep interest in gaining expertise in Industrial IoT markets and technologies.
- Comfort multi-tasking in a highly dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage senior professionals.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).