About This Opportunity
What is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?
The Internet of Things (IoT) includes all connected devices, from your smartphone to your Grandfather’s heart monitor. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) refers to all connected devices used by businesses in manufacturing, R&D and other areas. Cisco predicts that the IIoT will add $20 trillion dollars to the global economy by 2030. It is simply the most important technology revolution of your career.
Job Roles –
- Support the planning of digital marketing campaigns for IoT ONE and clients.
- Create innovative thought leadership reports, blogs, infographics and other content.
- Manage and continuously improve social media channels, newsletter, and blog.
- Build the IIoT Domain Expert Network.
- Engage media partners to increase exposure of IoT ONE’s thought leadership work.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fluency in English. Chinese or German fluency is valued but not required.
- Ambitious, independent-minded young leaders with a team-first mentality.
- Deep interest in gaining expertise in Industrial IoT markets and technologies.
- Personal, professional, or educational experience in social and digital media.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).