About This Opportunity
Internal Auditing Department (Internship in China)
- Assist in the preparation and updating of 6 month follow-up reports.
- Assist in preparation and conducting departmental quality assessment review.
- Assist in assigned duties for conducting internal audits and follow-up audit work.
- Assist in the coordination of the Annual Certification of Internal Controls process.
- Assist in monitoring departmental budget and development and documentation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in College or University pursuing Accounting / Auditing / Other related course(s).
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively both orally and in written correspondence/reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to assimilate and summarize information.
- Ability to analyze information and come to a conclusion.
- Technical competency in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL).
- Ability to create format and develop analytical spreadsheets.
- Ability to research and use the Internet.
- Familiarity with accounting concepts and theory.
- Basic knowledge of internal controls
Availability: Opened Now!
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)