About This Opportunity
Human Resources (HR Internship in China)
What the HR team Expect
We are currently seeking for high profile interns to support our professionals in terms of increasing analytical works. We provide an environment for fair competition, opportunity and space for personal growth, we also encourage potential talents to join us after the internship. There are rooms for permanent Job given to those interns who have proved to be good talents.
- Assist with recruitment activities and coordination which may include meeting compliance/procurement requirements.
- Provide support in administering HR policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR information systems • Assist in maintaining HR records (electronic and otherwise).
- Provide HR Training support.
- Be responsible for collating absence records.
- Photo-copying, filing and faxing as required.
- Assist with special projects and other duties, which will require some report writing.
- Other reasonably required duties
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program / related certificate.
- Fluent in English
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
Availability: Opened Now!
Stipend: 2500 RMB to 3000 RMB
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Visit our website —