About This Opportunity
About the Internship
We are looking to recruit dedicated personnel who can contribute to our partner hoteliers and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
- Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
- Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
- Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
- Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests’ accounts.
- Performs bookkeeping activities including running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
- Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Must have computer skills; the ability to access and accurately input information into a computer system.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and patience in dealing with unreasonable requests or rude customers.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou