About This Opportunity
Graphic Design Internship in Shanghai and Beijing
About the Company
Graphic Design Internships in China. We are a creative production based in Beijing and Shanghai, operating in China and all over the world. We’ve been creating and producing for clients for 12 years. We create and produce branded content with a strong emphasis on design that serves our visual storytelling. We are proud to collaborate with the finest local and international talent that is creative to the
core. We actively avoid setting boundaries for our team’s roles and encourage all to contribute according to their creative instincts. That means every creative concept is the product of a global team and a myriad of individual talent. We imagine stories and define concepts with you. We then flesh them with still photographies, illustrations and videos. We finally enhance them with 3D animations, motion graphics, music, voices and sound design.
As an intern, you will have access to statistics and strategies useful for your experience. You will also work side by side with the best experts in the industry. We are happy to collaborate with China Internship Placements to recruit the best interns. We provide an adequate Training learning environment for Interns to learn. Qualified participants will be mentored on the job
– Research, develop, design, and create comprehensive brand systems, creative concepts, and campaigns
across multiple media platforms.
– Creating storyboards.
– Creating typography and layout.
– Help drive projects from initial concept to final production while adhering to critical deadlines.
– Work closely with all teams.
– Creative thinking.
– Strong sense of style and art in general.
– Well-organized and pays attention to details.
– Able to maintain deadlines and project goals assigned on a day-to-day basis.
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of Adobe Suite.
– Knowledge of Quark Xpress, Pagemaker, and In-design.
– Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
– Printing experience.
– Packaging experience.
– Knowledge of web design and/or After Effects (3d, Web design) is a strong plus.
Business Internships, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Content Marketing, Creative / Product Branding, Creative Art, Design, Digital Content Creator, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Marketing
Graphic Design Intern in Beijing and Shanghai
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0