About This Opportunity
About the Company:
With over 20 years of experience in strategic marketing and corporate communication, our partner MNC is a marketing agency providing full-scale marketing and advertising services. Founded in 1992, and have consistently garnered successful outcomes for clients through award winning creative and aggressive marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating all aspects of an organization’s international marketing initiatives.
- Research into the marketing environment or changes in competitive strategies and evaluates.
- Adjusts the organization’s international marketing plan and philosophy accordingly.
- Direct and control market research for business outside of China.
- Research developments in the localization industry and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree is required (ongoing / completed)
- English speaker with good English writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- A history of creativity/innovation
- Impressive research skills
- Friendly and an excellent communicator
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal independently with unstructured tasks
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou