About This Opportunity
Full Stack Developer with an AI Company in Shanghai
This is one of the hottest projects any intern could be part of. The organization is funded by the largest Venture Capitals and has collected very enviable accolades
We are the first startup in Asia to develop an innovative AI solution to improve workers’ safety and fix operation issues in the construction industry. One in every ten workers gets injured every year costing millions of dollars and lives. In the past 25 years, construction workers’ productivity saw zero increase due to the fact that it was hard to digitalize construction sites. This can all be prevented with new cost-effective measures. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitalize data , which was previously impossible,and translate them into human language.
We are seeking an enthusiastic full stack developer to join us and help us build next
generation services platform supporting users and best-in-class features.
• Responsible for providing contribution for cloud platform development and integration
• Provide web front and back-end architecture designs meeting business needs
• Make sure designs and solutions are aligned with architecture standards
• Ensure projects / all activities are delivered with good quality
• Enrolled in Bachelor Degree or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equal
• Experience in IT industry
• Solid skill and experience in Web design and Front/back-end web architecture
• Designing and developing APIs
• Strong skill in cloud service utility, AWS or AliCloud.
• Experience in video surveillance hardware utility will be a plus
• Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning will be a plus
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; Analytic, self-motivated
• Candidates with less experience will also be considered
• Good attitude towards team work
• Good communication in English (Mandatory), Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus
• Has oversea or Chinese project experience will be a plus
• 4 days a week at least.
• Working hour: From 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday