About This Opportunity
Environmental Education – Immediate Internship in China
About the Company:
Our partner company is an EU consultancy and serves the international donor and business community in support of sustainable development and investments objectives, primarily in emerging markets. Their work covers a wide range of fields described within four company divisions, (i) Trade and Economy, (ii) Energy and Environment, (iii) Business support for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and (iv) Human Capacities.
- Planning, developing materials, facilitating interactive experiences and other educational programs.
- Preparing materials for and assisting in the facilitation of camp programs.
- Evaluating programs and educational materials through evaluation forms and/or visitor observations.
- Assisting with events, completing maintenance/administrative tasks associated with the programs.
- Attending routine organizational and departmental meetings and events, and participating in various training opportunities, as appropriate.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree / above is required.
- Fluent in English
- Be responsible, patient, solid and work hard
- Flexibility to handle competing and changing priorities
- Ability to handle or work under pressure
- The job requires lots of traveling to other cities
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou