Founded in 1997, our partner company is an international consumer finance provider with operations in more than 20 countries. We focus on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. Our services are simple, easy and fast. As a global company that places high value on collaborative interactions, rapid delivery of solutions, and prioritizing the needs of its customers, we strive to meet this challenge.
•Assist your immediate supervisor/finance Team to perform risk assessments, contract negotiations and financial estimations.
• Study potential large-scale purchasing opportunities in the industry
• Keeping an eye out for any problems, coordinating solutions and ensuring an acquisition complies with applicable laws and procedures.
• Assisting in drafting and drawing up acquisition documents and checking these documents to ensure quality control.
• Administrative tasks could include implementing corporate policies, writing regular reports and providing some accounting support.
– Bachelor Degree required (business administration, accounting, marketing, finance and economics)
– Fluent in English
– Solid report writing and communication skills
– Ability to work effectively under time-sensitive environment
– Be able to take responsibility
– Experienced in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
– Excellent academic track record
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).