About This Opportunity
Motion Graphic Artist/Art Director Intern
Motion Graphic Artist Internship in China! We are a creative production house based in Beijing and Shanghai, operating in China and all over the world. We’ve been creating and producing for clients for 12 years. We create and produce branded content with a strong emphasis on design that serves our visual storytelling. We are proud to collaborate with the finest local and international talent that is creative to the
core. We actively avoid setting boundaries for our team’s roles and encourage all to contribute according to their creative instincts. That means every creative concept is the product of a global team and a myriad of individual talent. We imagine stories and define concepts with you. We then flesh them with still photographies, illustrations and videos. We finally enhance them with 3D animations, motion graphics, music, voices and sound design.
As an intern, you will have access to statistics and strategies useful for your experience. You will also work side by side with the best experts in the industry. We are happy to collaborate with China Internship Placements to recruit the best interns. We provide an adequate Training learning environment for Interns to learn. Qualified participants will be mentored on the job
– Effectively articulate, present and pitch ideas for new projects.
– Present creative concepts and strategy to clients and stakeholders and help “sell” the work.
– Provide input, direction, and communication to all projects which require creative input.
– Ability to meet demanding time frames.
– Pro-active in terms of decision making.
– Ability to work with a large variety of clients.
– Incorporate new and innovative animation and graphic design.
– Correct briefing and supervision of the design, motion.
– Experienced in advertising, motion graphic design.
– A Strong understanding of typography, color theory, design layout and interface.
– Communication design, Corporate Identity programs.
– Experienced in systematic design as well as conceptual storytelling.
– knowledge of Interaction/Interface Design and software.
– Deep understanding of branding.
– Acute attention to detail, quick learning and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
within aggressive timelines.
– Excellent communication, flexibility, and interpersonal skills.
– Well-organized, mature, self-confident.
– Knowledge and proficiency of animation and graphic design software such as
After Effects, 3D software (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or equivalent).
– Super proficiency in with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Plus but not a requirement
– Copywriting skills
– Funky ultimately is a great plus.
– Passion for travel and exploration of this big inspiring world.