About This Opportunity
Lifestyle, Luxury and Event Marketing Internship in China
Looking for a lifestyle and luxury experience in China? or want to learn the technical skills of organizing events in the luxury and lifestyle industry? this is a wonderful opportunity to grab a marketing internship in China. The organization is a Lifestyle Magazine and has been operating for more than 14 years in Mainland China, distributing over 120,000 units per year. It is the first bilingual magazine in Chinese/English, distributed in major cities. It deals mainly with topics related to a good way of living, technology, art, design, traveling, luxury, fashion.
Lifestyle Magazine is more than a traditional media. We work closely with prestigious five-star hotels; every year we organize events with our hospitality partners.
We are now looking for fresh talented, enthusiastic and determined individuals as we begin this new exciting journey. We are in the process of expanding our brand and are looking for
talent. Want to work with a team as crazy about travel as you are? Keen to showcase your skills in a fun and dynamic work environment? Want to work with a new international team
and become part of a once in a lifetime opportunity.
About the Role (What you will Learn)
The LifeStyle magazine mainly focuses on luxurious hotel businesses. It is matured in this industry and they hold The China Hotel Award for all five-star hotels in China each year. Therefore their Brand has a great experience and deep into the heart of Asia’s Largest Luxury market. They play a very vital role in event and brand marketing for huge companies. If you get the chance to work as an intern with them, you will be working with an international team and with top-notch Marketing Brand Experts. You will work closely with their marketing team to smoothen out the event management processes as well as logistics. You also will be given some authority to design the event and interact with event participators. It requires you to create surprising projects and involves other team members.
The Positions is great because you will get the opportunity to experience most parts of Marketing which are Branding, Events, PR, and Communication as well as social Media roles in the luxury and lifestyle market
As an Event Coordinator, we want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance. You will be
– Build and maintain relationship with outside partners
– Assist with the marketing and communication team
– Coordinate initiatives to reach prospective partners
– Lead promotional activities for the event
– Supervise all staff on-site during the event
– Contact suppliers for appropriate décor to meet quality expectations
– Propose new event concept that fits our brand image
– This position will support the marketing team with a variety of projects such as promotions,
communications, social media, on-lot event coordination/execution, and industry research
– At least one year of experience in project management or related field
– Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
– Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
– Excellent organizational skills and team spirit
– A knack for problem-solving
– A team player with leadership skills
– Interest in the luxury world
– Fluent English skills,