About This Opportunity
Hotel Internship in China: Hotel Management Trainee Internship
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP COMPANY
Our Partner Company is a hotel management company that designs, builds and operates luxury rural resorts conveniently located for major cities in China. The company is a Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise (WOFE) headquartered in Shanghai, established in 2007.
A key theme of the hotel is preservation: of nature, vernacular architecture and local communities, preserves nature and wildlife, and its new buildings are carefully designed and positioned to fit in with the natural environment.
They practice sustainability in all that it does.
As a hotel management trainee, you will be groomed to know and understand every detail of hotel management. So your roles vary from Finance, Accounting, Front Desk, Project management, Complaint management, Human resource etc.
1. RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
· Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
· Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
· Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
· Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
· Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
· Carries out effective service
· Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
2. HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in staff recruitment
· Participate in department training
· Assist with the preparation of efficient departmental work schedules
· providing constructive feedback to enhance performance nbsp;
· Aware of financial targets
· Recycles where-ever possible
3. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
4. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
· Assist GM to in delivering the hotel risk management.
Qualifications and Skills
· Ensure that your work quality meets the standards required and complete tasks in a timely and thorough manner with minimum supervision
· Follow standards, policies and procedures
· Meet resort attendance and grooming standards
· Willing to work extended hours when required
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
· Good writing skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
STATUS: OPENED NOW (CLOSING SOON)