About This Opportunity
IT –Full Stack Developer –Fulltime and Internship
We are a team of highly energetic young people with years of proud achievement(s). We are a one-stop platform for cultural immersion and internship programs in China. We collaborate with 56+ Top universities in the UK, US, Canada and Australia including parts of Europe. We work with over 600 international organizations based in China who are willing to accept our Clients on Internship Programs.
Our culture is more Entrepreneurial-Based and we encourage new and innovative projects internally. We also support the use of IT to make market penetration easier and faster.
The organization has been bootstrapped and currently we do not have any VC investment and there is an opportunity for new entrants with great minds and skills to gain ownership rights through shares.
Our industry comes with much potential as the Chinese Government has put in place policies to attract foreign talents and also spread the Chinese culture. We have built solid collaborations with governments and other stakeholders
About the Project
As the demand for local and foreign talents have increased, we are developing a platform that serves multiple functions and provides recruitment services to our corporate, Government and University Clients. This system will be used by companies such as BMW, Audi, KPMG and EY to keep a constant talent flow. The platform will be integrated into various ways to Wechat (a popular Chinese App), CRM, Marketing Platforms, etc
Job Description/ why we’re Hiring a Full Stack Developer :
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Recruitment Platform, user Management modules and talent pipelines.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
- Design overall architecture of the web applications.
- Design websites for new projects
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with freelance team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- API design and development
- UX/ UI Review and updates
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Benefits and Perks
- Cultural Immersion and Free Chinese Language classes
- Flexible work schedules
- Salary is negotiable
- Internship and Fulltime available
- Ownership Shares for Skilled Developers