About This Opportunity
FPGA Engineer (IT Internship in China)
Description of company
Our partner company is located in China. With expertises in robotics, navigation, geomatics, geodesy, computer networks, it provides products and solution among Internet of Things, Multirotors and Embedded Computing. The company delivers value to c ustomers globally with a broad range of embedded system, in terms of mobile robot, mo bile multimedia network, mobile navigation system and IoT datalogger and cloud based processing.
A field-programmable gate array (FPGA) is an integrated circuit designed to be configured by a customer or a designer after manufacturing . The FPGA configuration is generally specified using a hardware dscription language (HDL), used by engineers in the design of specialized ICs that can later be produced hard-wired in large quantities for distribution to computer manufacturers and end users.
- Evaluate projects, elaborate on tasks
- Setup SOC platform, configure parameters of system，optimize the modules
- Design structures of algorithms and sub-modules, write codes
- Write vector of testing, simulate and verify modules and the system
- Design and test the hardware with FPGA development tools
- Write technical documents
- Master degree or higher, 5-10 years working experience
- Be familiar with Xilinx or Altera
- Proficient with Verilog HDL/VHDL
- Be familiar with C/C++, be able to use C to test soft cores of ARM or FPGA
- Be familiar with FLASH，DDR2 Sdram，LCD Display etc. peripherals of FPGA
- Be able to achieve float calculation etc. with FPGA. Experience in relevant products development will be a plus
- Good team work spirit and work hard. Be able to bear high working pressure. Strong innovation capability
- Good English oral ability, be able to read technical documents in English.
- Excellent time management to finish work before deadline.
- Internship available for students in third or final year of university
- Flexible promotion system
- National holiday. Paid annual leaves (Higher position, longer annual vacation)
- Share incentive plan
Remark: The internship will be more than 3 months.