About This Opportunity
Financial Analyst in Shanghai and Fintech Analyst
We are a market intelligence platform covering China’s financial and capital markets. Our Open Research Platform will connect industry experts, practitioners, and professionals together to share their views and analysis to a global audience. We are building the next generation ecosystem for knowledge and research sharing within the finance and Investment ecosystem.
We also have one of the fastest-growing fintech company and is looking to hire people with a broad set of skills from various fields. We are on the lookout for talented individuals who want to apply their knowledge and experience to build a cutting-edge Financial ecosystem.
This Finance Internship has trained several Young graduates and University students who are currently leading major breakthroughs in huge Fortune 500 Companies. Considering the same professional pattern? Apply Now to be considered
Position: Research Analyst Intern
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Duration: 3 months and above
Stipend: Based on the Interview
Nature: Full Time
We’re searching for interns to work closely with our experienced research and Financial analysts Interns and content producers to broaden our coverage of China’s financial markets and economy. You’ll be part of a team that drives the development of new products and services to help the global investment community better understand the China market environment to make informed business and investment decisions. You’ll also have the benefit of both formal and informal training sessions to help you learn about China’s financial markets, sectors, and research/analysis processes from industry professionals.
Successful candidates are highly detail-oriented, able to work effectively both alone and in teams, and have an inquisitive mind. At Red pulse, you’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment with the resources to grow. You’ll be working in our office, located in central Shanghai, and working closely with the research and technology team,
- Source, aggregate and curate important developments in the China market and various sectors for financial and investment decisions.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on selected market developments, company announcements, and industry trends. These are relevant for predicting Return on Investment and investment (Equity and Debt) outcomes
- Produce polished research and analysis content for delivery to customers via web, mobile app, and email. Investment briefs, investment advice, portfolio growth, market potentials
- Work creatively and independently to produce high-quality deliverable, under the general guidance of senior consultants
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Background or strong interest in investment management, finance, or economics
- Background in financial journalism and experience with renowned financial media outlets, e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ, Financial Times, Caixin, is a plus
- Work under supervision of analysts and content producers to the source, aggregate, and curate important developments in the China market and various sectors
- Learn how to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on selected market developments, company announcements, and industry trends and begin to use them to conduct new analysis
- General Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tasks
Financial Analyst Internship and Fintech
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0