About This Opportunity
The hiring company is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan and founded in 2007, it is an industry-leading advertising and communications agency. The company has 49 global offices across 6 continents. Clients include Ford Motor Company, Johnson Controls, Ohio Art, and Purina among others.
Digital designer is responsible for:
- The visual design and concept layouts across various communications projects as part of the Ford APA creative offering.
- His/her creative output should consistently satisfy or exceed client’s and DigitalCD’s objectives and expectations.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- He/She is involved with the technical aspects of our projects but focuses on the graphical elements – i.e.: how the project looks but also how it should work.
- He/She may also be involved with the maintenance and update of existing work.
- The digital designer will work closely with the creative teams to deliver integrated thinking and design across a variety of media but will primarily be focused on the digital elements of the given project.
- Ensures all work is of the highest possible quality and maintains agency’s commitment to providing innovative solutions to client marketing problems
- Can create compelling designs and visual ideas for agency clients that are responsive to marketing/creative objectives and strategies
- Actively participates in the creation of visual solutions incorporating his /her concepts/ideas and the concepts/ideas of his/her team
- Works with the Digital CD to fulfill the vision of the group, follows established work processes, identifies and mitigates team issues, escalates issues when necessary
- Works with team members to improve their overall effectiveness on the team
- Produces the final assets necessary including preparing designs for concept mock-ups and presentation boards
- Adheres to Ford global style guides, design parameters and visual standards for contemporary web design
- When relevant, will contributes to idea generation in conjunction with other creatives
- Maintains and supports all company standards
If you are interested in further information send your CV and cover letter [email protected]