Corporate Finance Intern (China)
• Gain an understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives .
• Perform company and industry research on business development activities.
• Prepare client proposal and assist with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
• Working closely with your immediate supervisor (manager).
• Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
• Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports.
• Other assigned tasks.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Willingness to work anywhere.
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)