Assistant to General Management (Foreign student preferred)
Description of company
The host host company is a traditional trading house with a long-standing focus on Asia. Providing state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive services out of one hand, Since 1970, the company has established a number of offices across Greater China, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Chengdu.
C. Illies offers you the chance to join our international team to work on strategic projects and support our short-term and long-term business success. We provide our internship students an authentic experience in the international business environment. At the same time, we expect commitment, enthusiasm and a profound level of cultural competence and understanding from them.
INTERNSHIP TIME FRAME: 6 Months
– Work on strategic projects (e.g. internal/external business and market analysis)
– Assist Department Manager in preparing convincing presentations
– Carry out independent data collection and analysis
– General support
– Currently enrolled student in Shanghai, preferably pursuing a business degree. Foreign students preferred.
– Previous working experience as internship student in a technology or trading company is preferred
– Professional communication and demeanor
– Native Chinese speaker. Good working knowledge in English or German
– Familiarity with MS Office (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
– Available to work over 3 days per week
– See more at: http://chinainternshipplacements.com/index/sub/pid/12/279/pl/1#sthash.ODKnfIUc.dpuf