About This Opportunity
2/3D PRODUCT DESIGNER (2D, CAD, RHINO, SOLIDWORKS) , China
For our new product development projects we look for a product designer with affinity for product design management and liaison with freelance product designers and our product designers in Holland and China.
ABOUT HOST COMPANY
The hiring company, founded in 1996 (Netherland), is a consulting company specializing in project management and actively involved in assisting clients in the whole of the services supply chain in the provision of requested customer needs, design and implementation to maintenance.
- Create design briefing based on limited client briefings
- Create ideas, concepts and renderings in 2D
- Create 3D Shell concepts in 3D Software and Make renderings
- Communicate project details to management and clients
- Guide New product Design development processes
- Skilled in AI/PS/SW (or Pro-E)/Word/PPT/ Excel/InDesign
- Proven skills in Excel/Word/AI/PS and ProE/SW
- Basic English level is acceptable, not fluent required
- Being well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent in Sketching by hand, 2D AI/PS drawings, Rhine or SW or Pro-E
- Understand structural concepts and different product design processes
- Understanding manufacturing process
- Engineering basic level, higher more desirable
- Good understanding of concurrent product development
- Able to create innovative structural product designs
- Chinese / Cantonese person
- Leading design or engineering school or university
- Experience in International working environment
- Excellent organisation skills / Document archiving
- Example of Product Design projects or proven talents
- Open-minded and willing to explore new ideas
- Clear understanding of luxury and premium branding
- Vision and open-mind
- No 9-5 mentality
- Able to work in Pazhou
- Willingness to travel
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).