Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
A transport and logistics internship in China will land interns in multinational organizations with the opportunity to gain hands- on experience about the Chinese logistics industry. There are volumes of opportunities awaiting you all. Considering Logistics Internships? China is the best place to do that.
A recent research conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) into logistics industry stated that “China is a very attractive market for logistics companies not only because it is the world’s leading exporting nation but also because the logistics market in China – like that in Europe – offers significant growth opportunities”
Our partners are interested in Internship applicants who have the zeal to strive for success and work harder. Survival in an industry of this sort is dependent on the ability to research and development. Apart from engaging interns in the detailed office processes, some of our interns in the past had served in the capacity of research in the local market which exposes them greatly to diverse facets of Transport and logistics, supply chain management and procurement.
- Collect, aggregate, monitor, and analyze data for inbound purchase order (PO) dating
- Respond to inbound purchase order (PO) inquiries from third party carriers, the Merchandise Control department, and distribution services
- Develop and maintain a relationship with Pacific Logistics, the inbound consolidator, utilizing the tools available in the PLC Pipeline portal
- Assist in management of the DC Bypass/Overflow order initiative
- Assist in gathering weekly/monthly data regarding inbound transportation metrics
- Assist with claims management/filing process
- Complete a collaborative group project and presentation of a business initiative
- Provide administrative support to the Logistics department
- Complete special projects as assigned